Friday, January 7, 2011

Past Due

I am once again way past due on entering any sort of updates/stories/etc on my blog.  Again, I'm sorry! My blog entries wouldn't be so winded if I was better at this/had more time.  Maybe a New Year's resolution?! Christmas and New Years came and went in the blink of an eye.  I have tons of pictures I'd like to add, but we don't have all day!  Here's what's been happening:

  • Pax had his tongue clipped last week.  He had a quick surgery that required anesthesia (we originally thought it would be a simple in-office visit).  This child is a trooper!  He bounces back like nobody's business all the time.  He was very nauseous from the anesthesia, and kept saying, "Ma, I got the hiccups" (code: I have to throw up.)  Poor thing!  Surprisingly, went we got home he was able to eat pizza and ham. 
  • Ella is still her happy-go-lucky self! She had a check-up yesterday and hit the scales at 17.3 lbs (75%), 80% in the head, and 50% in height.  One thing is for certain: my children have big heads, and Ella is going to be a shorty.  She is oh so close to crawling...she's still getting on all fours and rocking.
  • We've gotten to spend lots of QT with our dear friends, Matt and Amber Whitley, several times over the holidays.
  • I've probably eaten WAY too much food.  Yep, another cliche resolution: get back on track with the weight thing.  I will add that I now weigh less than I did before I even had Pax, but geeeez do I have to eat so much and ruin it?!
  • We have a BIG family secret that will hopefully be revealed soon! Stay tuned!  (No, I'm not preggers.)
  • Pax is starting to use the potty more frequently.  He will tell us (sometimes) when he has to go, and voila!
  • My investment in tumbling classes for Pax are FINALLY paying off! We signed him up to help with balance and coordination, and now all he wants to do is flip.  It's quite hilarious b/c he'll start, and then ask for volunteers.  Matt always gives in.
 

2 comments:

  1. cuties!!! family secret??? more babies? moving to CH?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! just saw this comment! no more babies for me...but 2 for brooke. I WISH we were moving to CH!

    ReplyDelete