I can't believe Ella is 7 months old today! Where has the time gone? She's gone from 7 lbs to 17.5 pounds, from not making a noise to shouting from the rooftops, and from sitting still, falling asleep in my arms, to the never sits still, inquisitive, wanting to see what everything feels and taste like in this short amount of time. I don't remember what it was like just having one child. Here's a few pics from over the past 7 months of my little bundle of sugar!
 |
| Only an hour old! |
 |
| One day old, hanging with big bro Pax! |
 |
| 2 months |
 |
| 1st time eating baby food! |
 |
| Hanging out at the hospital while Pax has surgery |
 |
| 6 months |
 |
| "I'm going to tear this bottle up!" |
No comments:
Post a Comment