It's been a while since my last post, and I realize I need to get better at this whole blogging thing, but I find a hard time coming up with ideas. And, maybe there's just a lot going on when you have a full time job and two little ones at home! Excuses, excuses!
Pax is really showing us his personality now! He is 100% Matt Bailey. Hands down! The boy loves to play tricks on someone, grumpy when he wakes up, and will surely eat us out of house and home one day. Every morning before I drop him off at The Growing Tree, I ask him the same questions...1) Are you going to listen today? ("No.") 2.) Are you going to share today? ("No.") 3.) Are you going to miss me today? ("No.") Funny, I know, but I have taught him better than this, I swear! He listens to his teachers, I think he shares his toys only because he likes to share with Ella, and he says he missed me when he gets home. He's just testing the waters to see what he can get away with and what he can't.
Potty training is not going so well. I dream of the day when we only have to buy diapers for Ella...and of the day when she's out of them, too. I'm convinced he'll be wearing adult diapers soon. He's in the biggest size the diapers come in, and he's only getting bigger. He sits on the potty every day, but there's no end result. One day he will. In the meantime, we'll just have to be patient.
Ella is on the move! She is sitting up unsupported very well, and will even get on all fours and rock back and forth. It's only a matter of time before she's crawling! I can't believe my baby girl is 6 months old! Time is flying tooooo fast!
On a lighter (scarier) note, Pax is having his tongue clipped on Monday morning. When he was a baby, I tried nursing him, but it just didn't work. It turns out, he's tongue-tied, which makes it extremely difficult to nurse. I talked it over with his pediatrician, and he suggested we wait until he starts talking to decide on the next step. Well, he's been talking for a while, and he just can't say certian words. Matt and I understand him, but not many other people do when it comes to a few words. He will have it clipped Monday, and we'll see what happens!
Pax will also be having his 2nd eye surgery on January 4th. Let's hope this is the last! Please pray all goes well.
No comments:
Post a Comment